Effective Monday, May 11, Summit Eye Center will return to normal business hours to attend to the medical and surgical eye care of our patients.
In addition to our normal disinfection and sterilization practices, several new protocols have been implemented:
• Appointments are limited to patients only, unless the assistance of a visitor is necessary.
• All patients, staff and doctors will have a temperature check. Those showing a reading of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will be asked to self-quarantine at home.
• Facemasks will be required when in the clinic (disposable/cloth/homemade).
• Social Distancing will be maintained throughout the office.
We will continue to monitor the recommendations of the CDC and Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
We can all do the following to help:
• If you are feeling sick, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
• Practice good hygiene.
• Hand-washing is our best defense. The CDC recommends washing your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water.
• For additional information, visit the CDC’s website.
Kansas City Eye Doctors Providing Medical Eye Care and Surgery - Summit Eye Center
When it comes to properly taking care of your eyes, you need exceptional service with experienced eye doctors and staff. The experience that our patients have when they seek service is of utmost importance at Summit Eye Center. We have been serving the Lee’s Summit community since 2005 and continue to provide a personalized experience for each and every one of our patients, treating them as we would our family. We believe that being a local eye care clinic allows our doctors to provide consistent service to our patients. Our doctors and staff develop relationships with our patients that allows for optimal treatment. The longevity of our staff allows for patients to become known personally by name and treated with respect.
As soon as you walk into our Lee’s Summit office, our personable and experienced eye care team will greet you. The clinic provides a wide range of ophthalmology services with a goal of providing the most advanced eye treatments. To stay at the forefront of the ever-changing field of eye care, our doctors regularly attend meetings where doctors from across the country collaborate to improve the clinical results for patients. Our eye care team also monitors current trends in ophthalmology to better assist the doctors in caring for our patients.
LASIK Surgery - An Affordable and Safe Alternative
Did you know that LASIK is an exceptionally safe and surprisingly affordable alternative to glasses and contacts? If you have never considered LASIK Surgery before, we encourage you to check out our LASIK resources below to see if LASIK might be right for you.
Content reviewed by Kelsey J. Kleinsasser, O.D.